Did 9/11 Really Change Everything?
Sept 25, 2010
Weve been told that 9/11 changed everything.
Is it true?
- The Afghanistan war was planned before 9/11 (see this and this)
- The decision to launch the Iraq war was made before
9/11. Indeed, former CIA director George Tenet said that the White House wanted
to invade Iraq long before 9/11, and inserted crap in its justifications for
invading Iraq. Former Treasury Secretary Paul ONeill who sat on the
National Security Council also says that Bush planned
the Iraq war before9/11. And top British officials say
that the U.S. discussed Iraq regime change one month after Bush took office
- Cheney apparently even made Iraqis oil fields a national security priority before
- The Patriot Act was planned before
- Cheney dreamed of giving the White House the powers of a monarch long before 9/11
- Cheney and Rumsfeld actively generated fake intelligence which exaggerated the
threat from an enemy in order to justify huge amounts of military spending long before 9/11. And see this
- Cheney and the rest of the neocons lamented before 9/11
that America could not truly project its power globally without the justification
of a new Pearl Harbor
- The governments spying on Americans began before 9/11
And see this)
- The decision to threaten to bomb Iran was made before
- The government knew that terrorists could use planes as weapons and had even
run its own drills of planes being used as weapons against the World Trade Center and
other U.S. high-profile buildings, using REAL airplanes all before 9/11
- The government heard the 9/11 plans from the hijackers own mouths before
- Cheney was in charge of all counter-terrorism programs for the United States before
(and on) 9/11. See this Department of State announcement, this
CNN article and this essay
- It was known long before
9/11 that torture doesnt work to produce accurate intelligence, but is an effective
way to terrorize people
So did 9/11 really change everything? Or was it simply an excuse to
implement existing plans?
"To Achieve World
Government it is necessary to remove from the minds of men their individualism,
their loyalty to family traditions and national identification" Brock Chisholm - Director of the World Health Organization
"A society whose citizens refuse to see and investigate the facts, who refuse to
believe that their government and their media will routinely lie to them and fabricate a
reality contrary to verifiable facts, is a society that chooses and deserves the Police
State Dictatorship it's going to
get." Ian Williams Goddard
The fact is that "political
correctness" is all about creating uniformity. Individualism is one of the biggest obstacles in the way of
the New World Order. They want a
public that is predictable and conditioned to do as it's told without asking questions.
"The two enemies of the people are
criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the
Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."
Knowledge is the key to good health!