Official: Acid dumped in Ohio city's water supply
BELLAIRE, Ohio (AP) Thousands of residents of an eastern Ohio community were
told to stop drinking tap water after workers at a chemical treatment plant accidentally
added toxic hydrochloric acid to the water supply.
No serious injuries were reported.
Forty pounds of the acid were added to Bellaire's water Sunday. The mistake was
discovered Monday morning when workers noticed fluoride levels were lower than normal.
Water department superintendent Kirk Baker says a water supplier inadvertently gave
plant workers hydrochloric acid instead of fluoride. Baker says crews opened fire hydrants
and drained the entire water system to clean it.
The water was deemed safe at about 12:30 p.m.
Customers were urged to avoid using tap water and Bellaire High School dismissed
About 2,400 people were affected by the contamination.(Information from: WTOV-TV, http://www.wtov9.com) http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5geLD7XO0vm4w0sZLC_1wCx5NKNLwD9645IB00
City Workers Accidentally Dump Hydrochloric Acid into
Ohio Water Supply Instead of Toxic Fluoride
Falling fluoride levels alerted water treatment officials to the
problem, and they immediately issued an alert to tell people to stop drinking the water.
The water system was then flushed by opening fire hydrants across the town to remove any
trace of hydrochloric acid.
But here's the hilarious part in all this: Hydrochloric acid is safer than fluoride!
It's the same acid used in your stomach to digest food, and at levels of a few parts per
million, it's absolutely harmless. The real poison in the water is the toxic fluoride
being dumped into the water supply by ignorant city officials all around the world.
There isn't a shred of (non-falsified) evidence showing that drinking synthetic fluoride
chemicals produces any health benefits whatsoever, and there's considerable evidence that
it causes tremendous harm: Fluorosis (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dental...),
fragile bones and perhaps even increased cancer risk. The fluoridation of public water
supplies is one of the great scams of our time.
Besides, the fluoride dumped into public water supplies is actually an EPA-regulated toxic
waste chemical. If it weren't being dumped into the water, it would have to be disposed of
through expensive toxic material handling companies. But by selling the chemical to
cities, chemical companies avoid having to dispose of it through expensive toxic waste
handlers and, instead, actually make some money delivering it to brain-dead city officials
who dump it into the water!
So when water treatment numnuts in Bellaire, Ohio thought they "poisoned" the
water supply, they had actually produced the safest water that town has probably
experienced in years! But safe water that's free of fluoride can't be tolerated, so they
flushed it out and immediately reintroduced fluoride to the water supply.
Can't have those local townsfolk waking up from their chemically-induced dream states, can
we? Hurry! Dump the fluoride into the water before these people wake up from their Bingo
games and TV news brainwashing!
From Google.com: Thousands of residents of an eastern Ohio community were told
to stop drinking tap water after workers at a chemical treatment plant accidentally added
toxic hydrochloric acid to the water supply.... more (Mike Adams, 2.03.2009) | Key concepts: Fluoride,
Water supply and Accident
Related Feature Articles: